Name declaration (marriage, divorce, change of name, child)


Important information on submitting name declarations.

If you got married and wish to take your spouse's name or if a marriage was dissolved and you wish to change your name back to your name before marriage, a name declaration will be necessary BEFORE applying for the ID card.

Click Naming law and civil status certificates for more information.

Top of page