Name declaration (marriage, divorce, change of name, child)


Important imformation on submitting Name Declarations

If you got married and wish to take your spouse's name or if a marriage was dissolved and you wish to change your name back to your name before marriage, a name declaration will be necessary BEFORE applying for the passport.

More information can be found here

Top of page