The German Embassy Career Fair is back for 2018! The Fair will be held in collaboration with the London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE) on Wednesday, 28 November 2018, 10am-4pm.
The organisers are the German Embassy London and the German-British Chamber of Industry & Commerce, who hope to welcome graduates and university students, as well as pupils.
Aiming to underline the importance of German language skills, the fair has been held on a regular basis since 2010. These skills are of particular relevance here as Germany continues to be one of the UK's top trading partners.
At the Fair visitors will have the opportunity to:
- meet representatives of German as well as British companies with important business links to German speaking countries,
- discuss employment opportunities at these companies,
- hear about the importance of German language skills in a career context.
Visitors will also be able to get detailed information on German language learning, studying in Germany and how German and British schools can collaborate on projects from the Embassy's partner organisations such as the Goethe-Institut, DAAD and UK-German Connection.
Please note there will be four slots running throughout the day and visitors need to register for one particular time slot:
- 10-11.30am: students & graduates
- 11.30am-1pm: school pupils (Year 10+), students & graduates
- 1-2.30pm: school pupils (Year 10+), students & graduates
- 2.30-4pm: students & graduates
For school groups please note that the Fair is suitable for pupils attending Year 10 or above only.
The London School of Economics and Political Science is part of the UK-wide Think German Network (Greater London subsidy).
The facts for your diary:
|Date ||Wednesday, 28 November 2018, 10am-4pm|
|Venue ||Saw Swee Hock Student Centre at LSE|